We are seeking mechanical designers to join our team. The successful candidate shall possess a minimum 10 years of experience designing HVAC, plumbing, central plant utilities (steam, chilled water, etc.) and fire protection systems within an MEP engineering consulting firm environment.
- Work as part of a collaborative project design team to facilitate all aspects of MEP Coordination and Building Design from conceptual through final design, and provide construction support services.
- Have knowledge of code compliance requirements and industry standards
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and have strong oral and written communications skills
- Working proficiency in the latest version of Revit and BIM (Building information Modeling)
- Experience and a working understanding of computer programs, (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Technical School or Associates Degree in Engineering Design related field
- BAE, MAE, with a mechanical option or BSME degree is not required but would be a plus
Experience in the food industry would also be a plus. Some travel (project and marketing) is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Design: 10 years (Preferred)
About WEBBER/SMITH Associates, Inc.
WEBBER/SMITH Associates, Inc. is one of The WEBBER/SMITH Group® branded companies that is an independent full-service Design Professionals firm providing Food-Safe, Value-Added Engineering and Building Design solutions to the Food & Beverage industry for more than 40 years. We offer comprehensive and scalable Facility Planning, Building Design, Structural Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Refrigeration Engineering, Process and Packaging Systems Design, and Material Handling Design Optimization services.