We are seeking mechanical designers to join our team. The successful candidate shall possess a minimum 10 years of experience designing HVAC, plumbing, central plant utilities (steam, chilled water, etc.) and fire protection systems within an MEP engineering consulting firm environment.
- Work as part of a collaborative project design team to facilitate all aspects of MEP Coordination and Building Design from conceptual through final design, and provide construction support services.
- Have knowledge of code compliance requirements and industry standards
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and have strong oral and written communications skills
- Working proficiency in the latest version of Revit and BIM (Building information Modeling)
- Experience and a working understanding of computer programs, (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Technical School or Associates Degree in Engineering Design related field
- BAE, MAE, with a mechanical option or BSME degree is not required but would be a plus
Experience in the food industry would also be a plus. Some travel (project and marketing) is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical Design: 10 years (Preferred)