We are seeking process designers to join our team. The successful candidate shall possess an Associates or a BS degree in Mechanical or Biological Engineering. Experience with designing / engineering food processing operations would be a plus.
WEBBER/SMITH is a multi-discipline EA firm located in Lititz, PA and specializing in the design of food processing facilities and low temperature food storage and distribution facilities for over 40 years. As such, the corporation is a national leader in this field with projects in nearly every state. Our clients include some of the largest food companies in the USA (and the World) as well as some of the largest contractors in the USA.
- Work as part of a project team to facilitate all aspects of Process Design from conceptual through final design and provide construction support services.
- Conduct site surveys to determine conformance with design intent during construction and to evaluate existing conditions during design.
- Have knowledge of compliance requirements and industry standards associated with food processing
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and have strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience and a working understanding of computer programs, (Word, Excel, etc.) and show proficiency in the latest version AutoCAD. Proficiency in Revit would be a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k)/401(k) Matching
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Some travel is required.