We are seeking mechanical designers to join our collaborative team. The successful candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 years of experience designing HVAC, plumbing, central plant utilities (steam, chilled water, etc.) and fire protection systems within an MEP engineering consulting firm environment.
- Work as part of a project team to facilitate all aspects of MEP Coordination and Building Design from conceptual through final design, and provide construction support services.
- Have knowledge of code compliance requirements and industry standards
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and have strong oral and written communications skills
- Working proficiency in the latest version of Revit and BIM workflows
- Experience and a working understanding of computer programs, (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Technical School or Associates Degree in Engineering Design related field
- BAE, MAE, with a mechanical option or BSME degree is not required but would be a plus
Experience in the food industry would also be a plus. Some travel (project and marketing) is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Format: PDF or Word .docx
WEBBER/SMITH Associates, Inc.
20 Wright Avenue
Lititz, PA 17543
No phone calls please.
Please note that WEBBER/SMITH Assoc., Inc., AE Design, Inc. or EA Design Concepts, Inc. collectively referred to as “WEBBER/SMITH” do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, WEBBER/SMITH will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, WEBBER/SMITH explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of WEBBER/SMITH.