We are seeking mechanical designers to join our collaborative team. The successful candidate shall possess a minimum of 5 years of experience designing HVAC, plumbing, central plant utilities (steam, chilled water, etc.) and fire protection systems within an MEP engineering consulting firm environment. Experience in the food industry would also be a plus. Some travel (project and marketing) is required.
WEBBER/SMITH Associates, Inc. is a multi-discipline EA firm located in Lititz, PA specializing in the design of food processing facilities and low temperature food storage and distribution facilities for over 40 years. The firm consists of licensed architects and licensed professional engineers in structural, plumbing, HVAC, industrial refrigeration, and electrical disciplines.
- Work as part of a project team to facilitate all aspects of MEP Coordination and Building Design from conceptual through final design, and provide construction support services
- Have knowledge of code compliance requirements and industry standards
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and have strong oral and written communications skills
- Working proficiency in the latest version of Revit and BIM workflows
- Experience and a working understanding of computer programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Technical School or Associates Degree in Engineering Design related field
- BAE, MAE, with a mechanical option or BSME degree is not required but would be a plus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k)/401(k) Matching
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off