We are seeking a Structural Engineer/Project Manager to join our team. Ideal candidate will have a minimum 10 years of experience. The successful candidate shall possess a BAE, MAE with a structural option, or BSCE degree.
WEBBER/SMITH is a multi-discipline EA firm located in Lititz, PA and specializing in the design of food processing facilities and low temperature food storage and distribution facilities for over 40 years. As such, the corporation is a national leader in this field with projects in nearly every state. Our clients include some of the largest food companies in the USA (and the World) as well as some of the largest contractors in the USA.
- Work as part of a project team to facilitate all aspects of Structural Design from conceptual through final design and provide construction support services.
- The candidate will be responsible for the technical analysis, system selection, layout, code determination of loading requirements, RAM or RISA analysis, production of technical specifications, and review of shop drawings.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and have strong oral and written communications skills.
- Project Management experience would be a plus (Design Experience and the desire to continue to support structural design efforts will be primary).
- Proficiency with BIM workflows and Autodesk BIM software would be a plus.
PE license preferred.
Some travel (project and marketing) is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retirement Plan
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Format: PDF or Word .docx
WEBBER/SMITH Associates, Inc.
20 Wright Avenue
Lititz, PA 17543
No phone calls please.
Please note that WEBBER/SMITH Assoc., Inc., AE Design, Inc. or EA Design Concepts, Inc. collectively referred to as “WEBBER/SMITH” do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, WEBBER/SMITH will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, WEBBER/SMITH explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of WEBBER/SMITH.