Personal Information Defined
Personal information means information that specifically identifies an individual person, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, or account number. It may also include other information about you, such as gender, date of birth, or other demographic information, or about your use of the Site, such as IP address, if that other information is linked to your personal information.
How WEBBER/SMITH Collects Your Personal Information
WEBBER/SMITH collects personal information that you provide to us when you:
- Hire us to complete a project;
- Fill out a form;
- Create an account;
- Apply for a job; or
- Otherwise enter information on the Site or provide information in person.
We also collect some of your information automatically when you visit our Site. For example, our Site collects your IP address and other online identifiers, and records the pages that you visit and other information about your activity on the Site.
Although we do not collect identifiable information from third party advertising systems, we may be provided with your information by another business or organization that has collected it from you, such as our clients. Their collection of your information is governed by their own privacy policies.
Our Sites may contain links to other websites. Collection of your information by other websites is governed by those sites’ own privacy policies.
How WEBBER/SMITH Uses Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide our services to you;
- Send information that you request from us;
- Respond to your questions, concerns, and customer support inquiries;
- Analyze trends and statistics;
- Inform you of new services, and offers; Improve the services that we offer you; or
- Improve the functionality of our Site.
WEBBER/SMITH does not sell personal information to third parties and does not transfer or share customers’ personal information between its clients. WEBBER/SMITH will share your personal information only:
- With your consent;
- When the processing is in our legitimate business interests, subject to your interests and fundamental rights;
- To fulfill a legal obligation, including:
- in response to lawful requests or legal process, including in response to law enforcement; or
- as part of a business transaction, sale or transfer, or bankruptcy proceeding;
- For protection of personal or public safety or to prevent illegal activities; or
WEBBER/SMITH may also use anonymous or pseudonymous personal information for internal purposes, such as to track the effectiveness of and improve its processes or services. WEBBER/SMITH may also share anonymous or pseudonymous data with selected third parties.
How WEBBER/SMITH Protects Personal Information
WEBBER/SMITH follows generally accepted standards to protect personal information and information submitted by our clients, both during transmission and once we receive it. Specifically, WEBBER/SMITH stores personal information on our secure (password, Firewall-protected, and encrypted) servers. All personal data entered on our systems, shall be protected by encryption technology during transfer. Despite these precautions and processes, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect its security on our systems.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Application that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
All notices of privacy claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: email@example.com or;
- Use the Contact Us feature on the Site at https://www.webbersmith.com/;
- Call WEBBER/SMITH Associates., Inc @ 1-717-625-4140; AE Design, Inc. @ 1-717-625-4141 or EA Design Concepts, Inc. @ 1-717-625-4142;
- Send mail to
WEBBER/SMITH, Associates Inc., AE Design, Inc or EA Design Concepts, Inc.
20 Wright Ave
Lititz, PA 17543